Stock Market Course – More You Learn, More You Earn
Basics To Advance Technical Analysis Study
To create awareness about the importance/needs/benefits of Technical Analysis to improve profitability, To grow confidence among beginners for making trading decisions at their own.
Who Can join this course?
» Freshers/Beginners who want to learn / know more about the Stock Market
» Person who want to jump start their earnings from stock market
» A Trader/ Investor / Analyst who want to sharpen their technical analytical skills
» Person working for a Broking Firm / Banks/ Mutual Fund/ Financial Institutions / Any Corporate Sector.
» Housewives / Job going persons who want to make 2nd source of income / side income.
Overview of Course
This course may lift your trading approach towards stock market and with the help of specially designed technical analysis trading setup may guide you to find right trading opportunities in the market.
Most important thing to know is when to Enter and when to Exit in the stock market!
- Basic understanding of the Indian stock markets.
- Differentiate between NSE and BSE
- How does the stock market works
- Types of Trading Segments in Indian Stock Market
- Differentiate of Available Trading Platforms
- Different ways of Stock Market Analysis / Trend Analysis
- Different ways of Technical Analysis Study
- Types of Price Chart
- Basic Price Action Trend Analysis Pattern
- Construction of Candlestick Patterns
- Important Candlestick chart Patterns Viz.
- Hanging Man
- Shooting star
- Inverted Hammer
- Bullish Engulfing
- Bearish Engulfing
- Bearish Harami
- Bullish Harami
- Doji Candlestick Patterns (Doji Star, Long Legged Doji, Dragonfly Doji, Gravestone Doji)
- Morning Star Doji
- Evening Star Doji
- Head and Shoulder Pattern
- Inverted Head and Shoulder Pattern
- Double Top Pattern
- Double Bottom Pattern (Rising Bottoms)
- Momentum indicators.
- MACD – (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence)
- ADX – (Average Directional Movement Index)
- RSI – Relative Strength Index
Positional Trading Setup to find out Entry and Exit Level with proper Stop Loss level
Scanner (making trading setup conditions to get opportunistic list of stocks)
Intraday Trading Setup to find out Entry and Exit Level with proper Stop Loss level
Very important thing : It is not very hard to learn fundamentals, rules, limitations, working criteria of available trading platforms like Futures, Options, Commodity, Currency. The important and essential part is to find out the price trend and price reversal patterns. Once you become a master in analyzing the price trend of the stock/index then you turn out to be a successful trader/investor at every trading platform.
Video Series of 10 Parts – Total duration of two and half hours (You will get the Video series link)
Language – Hindi
Course Subscription : Rs. 2,999/- per person
Open any one of the Demat & Trading Account (mentioned above the page/home page) under Our Partner Referral ID and Get this course in just Rs. 999/- only. Also Get our Intraday Premium Membership absolutely Free.
Telegram :- @premiumsameer
whatsapp :- 917718036032
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org